+Quote Post
PagSS
post Mar 17 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #4

Senior Member III
Group Icon

Group: BEASST
Member No.: 176

Sorry guys, I'm usually a bit better at getting this info out early, but here it is....

Its that time of year again! One and all are welcome to join BEASST on Saturday, April 29, 2006 as we cruise into this historic venue and enjoy the sites and sounds. We will be hosting our "show within a show" that includes peer judging, 50/50 Raffle and prizes. All makes and models of custom stuff will also be displayed and the huge swap meet covers the pit area on one side and the gokart, autocrossing, drifting tracks on the other side of the 1/4 mile strip. If you have been to last year's event, you should be on the Etown mailing list and already received your registration form. Anyone who does not have a registration form for this event can easily get one on line at www.racewaypark.com...scroll down the main page to this

24rd Annual SPRING ENGLISHTOWN
SWAP MEET & AUTO SHOWS

and click for the form. In the lower right side corner of the form check off Saturday, Custom '49 and Up category and WRITE IN "Park with NJ BEASST" so we'll be counted and classified properly.

Early Pre-registration ended for this event last week so my apologies for not being able to get ya the discounted entry fee (however, if you win the 50/50 this will more than make up the difference!). You can still send in your forms to speed up the process of getting into the show area. Note that show cars are displayed on the 1/4 mile track...our spot last year was on the return road which no one really liked

so after some wrangling, we got our spot for the Fall Show moved to the far end of the track which is a whole lot better! Specifically, it is very close to the show car entrance which makes getting in and out of the venue super easy (i.e. no more creeping and crawling down to the Start Line).

Bring your show reg. confirmation (mailed to you after filling out the form), and meet us at the blue hospitality tent. Complimentary water and soft drinks will be supplied by BEASST, but you will have to fend for yourself for food....

As a side note, if anyone has been following the Daytona Show Threads on the National Forum, you'll see there is a lot of controversy regarding paying 2x (once at the gate and another time to get into the GOFASST "Show within a Show"). For sake of clarity, we have no such requirement, you pay Etown once (and register under BEASST on their form) and you're in. We appreciate and welcome the support of our other regional clubs and hope you'll join us.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Spring_2005_Etown2.jpg ( 146.94K ) Number of downloads: 24
Attached File  Fall_2005_Etown2.jpg ( 100.77K ) Number of downloads: 30

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
trkdrvremt
post Mar 18 2006, 01:48 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 538

As many times as I've been there I still get lost! Whats the best way to get to where we are?Gate 4? bonk.gif

+Quote Post
post Mar 18 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member I
Group Icon

Group: UNYISSO
Member No.: 91

It's the gate near the airport. Most of us usually take rt.9 to union hill rd to pension road.Gate 4 is the first one on your right. Basically it's the airport gate.

Later,

+Quote Post
Heavy Chevy 95
post Apr 2 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #7

Sparkplug
Group Icon

Member No.: 34

I have a few Club Distribution Notes recently sent to my mailbox.
From my friends with NJ BEASST, LISST & POSSI.

Hopefully Brenda will be able to attend with me.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Our Chevrolet Club
Being the largest Automotive club in attendance since the late 90ties.
pee.gif Ricer Boyz ---- Time to Pack it up and head home. spanking.gif
E-Town is our " Northeast B-body Club Home Turf ".
Wutz

QUOTE(PagSS @ Mar 17 2006, 02:00 PM)
Its that time of year again!
One and all are welcome to join BEASST on Saturday, April 29, 2006.
We will be hosting our "show within a show" that includes peer judging, 50/50 Raffle and prizes.

24rd Annual SPRING ENGLISHTOWN
SWAP MEET & AUTO SHOWS

On the form, In the lower right side corner of the form.
Check off Saturday, Custom '49 and Up category and WRITE IN "Park with NJ BEASST" so we'll be counted and classified properly.

Note that show cars are displayed on the 1/4 mile track...our spot last year was on the return road which no one really liked

We got our spot for the Fall Show moved to the far end of the track which is a whole lot better!  Specifically, it is very close to the show car entrance which makes getting in and out of the venue super easy.

Bring your show reg. confirmation (mailed to you after filling out the form), and meet us at the blue hospitality tent.  Complimentary water and soft drinks will be supplied by BEASST....
We appreciate and welcome the support of our other regional clubs and hope you'll join us.
[right][snapback]55988[/snapback][/right]

This New Yorker is heading South to E-town on Saturday April 29th. wutzerdance150.gif

This post has been edited by Heavy Chevy 95: Apr 20 2006, 07:52 PM

+Quote Post
PagSS
post Apr 3 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #8

Senior Member III
Group Icon

Woo Hoo, Wutzer and Etown, Perfect together! banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif

See you then John and Thanks!

+Quote Post
Heavy Chevy 95
post Apr 3 2006, 11:58 PM
Post #9

Sparkplug
Group Icon

doggy.gif

This post has been edited by Heavy Chevy 95: Apr 20 2006, 07:48 PM

+Quote Post
Heavy Chevy 95
post Apr 20 2006, 07:47 PM
Post #10

Sparkplug
Group Icon

QUOTE(trkdrvremt @ Mar 17 2006, 12:52 PM)
Got mine yesterday,anyone else pre register? cheers.gif
[right][snapback]55984[/snapback][/right]
You Lucky Dog - March 17th you got your Gate Entrance Slip.

April 20th - I just recieved my Entrance slip to attend.

Time to blow the cob webs out the Headers and Catback.
Pull the Car Cover off.

Cruise on down to Jersey with my Bride.
And attend with the NJ BEASST.

Wutz

This post has been edited by Heavy Chevy 95: Apr 20 2006, 08:41 PM

+Quote Post
PagSS
post Apr 21 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #11

Senior Member III
Group Icon

Yep, I got my confirmation (green) slip in the mail last week ... we are anticipating around 25 cars, so this is a great opportunity to come out and meet the local gang...

On Sunday, BEASST will also be attending a show benefiting the North Brunswick PD Widows and Orphans Fund held at the Campus parking lot of DeVry on Route 1...

See ya then,

+Quote Post
PagSS
post Apr 27 2006, 10:25 AM
Post #12

Senior Member III
Group Icon

Final Reminder biggrin.gif

The weather will be a bit on the cool side but sunny (great for racing, but a bit chilly for standing around and yapping about your latest mod), so bring layers.

Thanks to all the pre-reg'd people.... Day of registrants, PLEASE be sure to write in NJBEASST next to the Custom '49 and Up category when you're at the registration tent.

See ya Saturday!

QUOTE(PagSS @ Mar 17 2006, 01:00 PM)

We will be hosting our "show within a show" that includes peer judging, 50/50 Raffle and prizes. All makes and models of custom stuff will also be displayed and the huge swap meet covers the pit area on one side and the gokart, autocrossing, drifting tracks on the other side of the 1/4 mile strip.

Meet us at the blue hospitality tent.  Complimentary water and soft drinks will be supplied by BEASST, but you will have to fend for yourself for food....  We appreciate and welcome the support of our other regional clubs and hope you'll join us.

+Quote Post
PagSS
post Apr 29 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #13

Senior Member III
Group Icon

Just a quick thanks to all those who were able to come down to Etown on this gorgeous Spring day....plenty of cars (including 25 of us B-bodies), plenty of "live chat" and the traffic was .... well ya know firedevil.gif

If anyone has some digi pics, feel free to post up here...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd December 2020 - 06:10 AM