Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TRI-Y headers! The ORIGINAL, Clear Image Automotive TRI-Y headers
post Sep 20 2006, 11:35 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 635

I am pleased to announce we have the original TRI-Y headers for the B&D Body in stock. 10 sets are being ceramic coated and another 20 sets are in production. Our extended hook-up pipes are in stock and we are working on 20 sets of hi-flow cat converters.

Some very important difference between Clear Image Automotive TRI-Y headers and the other headers being marketed:

We go above and beyond our competitor in finish work, beauty welds and polishing clamp marks.
Our extended hook-up pipes are made of 304 stainless steel
Our hi-flow cat converters are state of the art spiral wound metallic core substrate made of 100% 304 stainless steel with a flow rating of 590 cfm, not inferior ceramic substrate converters.
We offer a lifetime warranty on our TRI-Y headers.
We have actually installed our TRI-Y headers and know the ins and outs of the B&D body vehicles, as I own a 1995 Impala.
We manufacture our TRI-Y headers in-house, using collectors we make, mandrel bent tubing we bend and cnc laser cut header flanges that are custom cut for the 94 - 96 B & D body vehicles.

As Christmas is coming and with the addition of our newest fabricator, Brandon, I am happy to offer our ORIGINAL Clear Image Automotive TRI-Y headers for $150.00 off retail with free shipping. If you order before this Friday, 09/22/2006 and mention this sale, I will include an additional item to show my appreciation to the B & D body community!

Regards,
Dan ferraro
daniel.ferraro@comcast.net
(253)852-1563
Clear Image Automotive
http://www.clearimageautomotive.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sponsored Links
post Sep 20 2006, 11:35 PM
Post #
Inegma.net

Advertisements

Quote Post
Heavy Chevy 95
post Sep 20 2006, 11:57 PM
Post #2

Sparkplug
Group Icon

Group: UNYISSO
Member No.: 34

Thank You Dan,
For Advertising your quality headers with us on inegma.gif

I have seen all the headers that you manufacture,
on many members vehicles in the Northeast.

I have held them in my hands, right out of your box at our LISST Club meeting.
Watched them being put to the Test lildevil.gif
A few Impala ss's on the Dyno Machine in New York while Bryan Herter was doing the Tuning.

Seen your headers proven at our area Drag strips,
NY-NJ-PA-NH with our ECIRS drag racers.

Thank you for supporting the Northeast Family.
With an early christmas present and discount on Tri-Y's.

Wutz - Hot Rodder for 3 decades.

This post has been edited by Heavy Chevy 95: Sep 21 2006, 12:02 AM

+Quote Post
toomanytoyz
post Sep 21 2006, 07:33 AM
Post #3

Captain Redlight
Group Icon

Group: BADASSofNE
Member No.: 4

Glad to see you found us here, Dan! smile.gif

If I had the cash, I'd hop on this sale and put the original Tri-Y's on my Impala and move the Budgets to my wagon.

Good luck with the sale (and everything else)!!!!

I think it's great that you've finally got everything caught up and headers in stock. Way to go!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
post Sep 22 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 640

Bill - you have the cash, you're just too busy spending it on rattle cans to paint your cars with jump.gif

+Quote Post
toomanytoyz
post Sep 22 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #5

Captain Redlight
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Whyle, do you have any idea how many cars i can paint with that much money? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
post Sep 22 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Based on the number of runs on the last one and multiplied by the orange peel I would say (keeping all phases of the new math intrinsically intertwined) "2"?

forgot it was a TRI-Y post

old 92 roadMonster user posted image

user posted image X245 or 2 car with runs= user posted image

+Quote Post
post Sep 25 2006, 10:50 AM
Post #7

Senior Member IV
Group Icon

Member No.: 39

Bump for a former Dorchestah guy!

I have Dan's budget headers & cats and they kick ass. I can only imagine how much better tri-Y's would be. Plus I think everyone already knows his service is second to none.

- Leo

+Quote Post
post Sep 25 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #8

Senior Member IV
Group Icon

Member No.: 212

Dan I have a question about this kit:
Tri-Y Header w/Chromex Ceramic Coating; 2 spiral wound, 304 stainless steel core, 2 1/2" Outlet Converters; Gaskets, Header Bolts, Nuts, & Washers.
$1,369.00

Does this header kit, connect to the stock cat-back?

Also, does anyone know where I can get sound clips of the spintech exhaust?

+Quote Post
SSweet9C1
post Sep 25 2006, 12:24 PM
Post #9

Wine O'Jackass!
Group Icon

Member No.: 54

Yes it will connect in stock location to the cat back smile.gif
Jonathan

+Quote Post
post Sep 25 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Thanks Leo!

Skizzy, the stock exhaust is smaller than the 2 1/2" outlet from our converters but I have at least 50 customers who did the install to their stock exhaust without issue. What happens is the larger male ball fittings will not seat fully into the stock female sockets so the stock exhaust system will push rearwards about a 1/4".
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks.

+Quote Post
post Sep 26 2006, 05:07 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

If you're going to get TRI-Y headers then I would recommend the real thing.

I've had work done on my original RoadMonster my 1992 at Stan's (I went back three times to get it fixed) and it was never right. I finally gave up.

By then I was on the ISSF forum after IGBA folded up it's tent and I ran across Dan and his TRI-Y's. I spoke to him at a meeting of the PSSST (Puget Sound Super Sport Team) and asked him if he could make some for my wagon (which meant pulling out the Y pipe making a new cross member (which he still sell today) and custom fabricating a complete new dual exhaust and over the axle pipes for my single exhaust system).

My 1992 was the first 350 B-body wagon to have a complete custom set of the "TRI-Y" header (for a while there was a link on Dan's site to the build) and Dan made them and the whole exhaust system, himself by hand. I was there and watched him (even got to hand him bolts).

When my 1992 wagon was stolen on Feb 2nd 2004, I was devistated. Besides striping the DVD, navigation system, cd player, XBox and video moniters, the exhaust sytem was striped from the engine block to the exhaust tips. There was little left of what had been (if i say so myself) a beautiful well finished custom hot rod. It was completely striped and destroyed, I didn't even know at that point in time if I ever wanted to put all that kind of work into one again.

People on the ISSF kept bugging me and I finally did get a new wagon, a 1995 RoadMonster out of colorado, almost identical (weird fact it came off the build line Feb 2nd 1995 ten years to the day before my old one was stolen), in fact the car was so close in looks that I got stopped at the Canadian border because they thought it was my old stolen car because I had the same plate on a look alike car-long story.

The 95 Roadmonster was close but it was also better LT1 and 3.73 Eaton rear end (that I also got from Dan).

One of the first people to call me after he heard I got a new RoadMonster was Dan.

He sold me a set of new TRI-Y's for my 95 RoadMonster at cost and something he doesn't do anymore he installed them himself. Why because that's the kind of guy that he is. He knew that I got screwed by the insurance company and it was going to take me a long time to actually be able to get my new one back to where I could be proud of it and not bummed out over the loss of the old one. He knew how I felt about my car because he feels the same way about his.

It's hard these days to find both genuine craftsmanship, and personal integrety.

It's hard enough to make money and harder when you have to part with it.

When you do you want to feel that it was money well spent, no second thoughts. No "what ifs?" That's the reason I will constantly speak up for Dan. Not only his quality of product but his quality of person. He stands up for who he is and what he makes - honesty, friendship and integrity go a long way in my book.

Remember one thing - anybody can buy cheap, it's buying smart that difficult.

+Quote Post
SSweet9C1
post Sep 28 2006, 04:04 PM
Post #12

Wine O'Jackass!
Group Icon

Member No.: 54

Hey Dan, I sent you an email with pics as per my tri Y's... let me know either way...
thanks
Jonathan

+Quote Post
post Oct 3 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Thanks for your comments and support 95RMD. I have always tried to go above and beyond when dealing with customers. Doing the right thing always pays off in the end. It's nice to know I am doing something right. If I was screwing people I wouldn't have so much support from the B & D body communities.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:50 PM