IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pennsylvania Club Mod Day, Where is the shop located?
Heavy Chevy 95
post Sep 17 2005, 12:47 AM
Post #1

Sparkplug
Group Icon

Group: UNYISSO
Member No.: 34

A few of the gear heads in UNYISSO.GIF .
Got an invite to attend the upcoming POSSI Mod day this October.

President Jesse Jackson sent us the invite.

Looks like I will be able to attend.

We have family in the area.
Brenda just became a Great Aunt again.
So we are planning a trip to the area.

I can contact Jesse to get all the details.

But Hey biggrin.gif
We got inegma.gif and it could be posted here.

Thanks everyone.
I just cannot remember if the Mod day shop location.
Is in Jersey or Philadelphia?

Any details of this event.
To help myself and few UNYISSO.GIF guys out would be great.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sponsored Links
post Sep 17 2005, 12:47 AM
Post #
Inegma.net

Advertisements

Quote Post
MFP Interceptor
post Sep 18 2005, 01:47 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member I
Group Icon

Member No.: 91

John,

The shop is located in Williamstown, NJ. It's exit 3 off the NJ turnpike. I'm not good with directions that far south but I'm sure Jesse Jackson can help out there as he lives very close by. This is the local repair shop that does his repair work. The place is huge with about 9 twin post lifts in it. I hope you can make it down big guy as I plan on attending as well. Will be good to see you again John.

Later

+Quote Post
Heavy Chevy 95
post Sep 18 2005, 05:19 AM
Post #3

Sparkplug
Group Icon

Thanks Howie,

Looking Forward to seeing you and everybody else.

I could E-mail Jesse so I can find the place.

Maybe some else can post the directions off Exit 3?

And the name and Business Location of the shop. biggrin.gif

As long as plans remain the same with my family for that weekend.

We will be heading to Brenda's older Sister's family home.
Off exit 4 of the Jersey Turnpike to Cherry Hill.

So why not have Wutz head to a POSSI Mod day while I'm in town biggrin.gif

Looking forward to it.

A few woot.gif UNYISSO.GIF mod day photos

Howie Hoffman - NJ BEASST --- Gary Meier - UNYISSO
Working on our ISSCA.gif regional Rep Dan Leftwich's 9c1.

Bill Crovo pimp.gif - Matt Gill lildevil.gif - Little George Chapek worshippy.gif
Working on Pimp Daddy's former 6 speed Caddy.

ECIRS Drag Racer - burnout.gif Mike Fleming helping out UNYISSO.GIF's Viktor Kustov applause_smiley.gif

bowdown.gif Mike Fleming & lol.gif John Wutzer talking with thumbsup.gif Zack Kanter from Power Performance Motorsport

This post has been edited by Heavy Chevy 95: Sep 18 2005, 01:25 PM

+Quote Post
Heavy Chevy 95
post Sep 20 2005, 12:17 AM
Post #4

Sparkplug
Group Icon

POSSI Mod Day Event Info - Sunday October 2nd - 8am until ?
Until ?
Until the work gets done biggrin.gif

Thanks Jesse Jackson for inviting us all on inegma.gif

Everyone ---- Open up your last ISSUE of our National club Magazine ISSCA.gif .

You can read all about the last POSSI Mod Day.

Come on down and join us !!!!! wutzerdance150.gif

POSSI & NJ BEASST - Mod day -- Sunday October 2nd. woohoo_1.gif

This post has been edited by Heavy Chevy 95: Sep 20 2005, 06:33 AM

+Quote Post
PluhJugsMuh
post Apr 8 2012, 08:44 PM
Post #5

Senior Member IV
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 20325

Why do so many people fail at losing weight? Is it because they are lazy? No. Is it because they are addicted to food? No. Is it because they aren’t good at exercising? No. Failure at weight loss stems from a few main factors:how to lose stomach fat.

People don't truly understand the risks of being overweight. Why do most want to lose weight? Most would say to look better. Looking better certainly is a benefit of losing weight, but this shouldn’t be the sole reason to lose weight. There is a 1000 pound gorilla in the room and it’s often ignored. Being overweight for a long period of time kills thousands of people each year. Thousands of studies have shown and proven without any doubt that losing body fat will improve and lengthen your life. Knowing the dangers of being overweight is a tremendous motivator to not only lose fat, but to keep it off.how to how to lose stomach fat fast.

People don't commit to permanent lifestyle changes. So many people think of a "diet" as something temporary. When they are on a "diet" they restrict themselves so much that they are miserable. Sooner or later failure is inevitable because of the unreasonable demands of most "diets." Some of these diets force you to only eat certain foods (e.g., no carbs, special soups etc…) You, like myself, have probably tried them before. The key to losing weight long term is to make gradual lifestyle changes you can stick to forever.A success to extreme weight loss.

Most individuals are not provided the truthful facts of losing weight and becoming healthier. With the conflicting information in the media, and all of the different lose weight quick fad diets, it’s understandable why so many people really don’t know the truth about losing fat and keeping it off long term.how to lose stomach fat.

Most people don't understand they are constantly either gaining fat, or losing fat. There is no in-between. Some people justify binging or giving up because they hit a small road-block. This isn’t an all or nothing game. For example, when I was overweight, if I ate an unhealthy lunch, I’d go ahead and eat an unhealthy dinner since I already "messed up" the day. Or I’d say, I’ll start eating healthy on Monday since I’ve already eaten poorly this weekend. Every person at times eats too much. The successful people will not let a road bump completely derail their entire lifestyle change. If you are not implementing positive lifestyle changes and losing weight, you are gaining weight. Again, there is no "in-between."how to lose stomach fat.

Most people don't realize what they consume each day. So many overweight people eat thousands of extra calories and fat without realizing it. It’s tough to know if you are gaining weight or losing weight each day unless you are keeping an eye on what you’re consuming. how to how to lose stomach fat fast.

+Quote Post
greatg
post Oct 2 2013, 08:49 AM
Post #6

Senior Member IV
Group Icon

Member No.: 20311

E-mail: erin.carlson@thr.com http://discountuggs.prevoir-labelvie.com Kenny Chesney, Dolly Parton, Kris Kristofferson, Vince Gill and others contributed the highlight with revered business and community market leaders on Wednesday (March 26) during the Fourth annual To.J. Martell Basis Honors Event, held with Nashville's Hutton Hotel. Music industry professional Joe Galante, Gaylord Entertainment CEO Colin Reed, celebrated singer-songwriter Kris Kristofferson, Vanderbilt Health Method CEO Medical professional. C. Wright Pinson as well as Healthways co-founder and Calgary flames co-owner and Top dog Tom Cigarran have been commended for their career triumphs and their dedication to relief efforts.
Some of the guys on the Buenos aires Nationals ended up antsier than usual to obtain a fast earn Saturday (September. 8) simply because they had tickets for Jer Aldean's live performance that nighttime, and they didn'to want to pass up it, The particular Washington Times reports. ugg pas cher Earlier this month, Randy had been arrested for dui after authorities found your ex asleep with a Texas highway after piling his vehicle. A retaliation demand was included after he or she threatened arresting officials. And in January, he had been arrested for community intoxication after he was found parked in front of a chapel in Sanger, Arizona.
Erina Meyer signed up with Good World as professional vp worldwide May 19. discount uggs For those not high on the jumble of letters as well as numbers that relate to wi-fi standards, permit me to explain. The designation 802.Eleven is the Institute of Electric powered and Electronics Engineers standard for Wi-Fi. The letter following 802.11 implies the version of the standard.
Any: No, because thatÂ’s not my personal area of expertise. ItÂ’s a really rare offer that gives mcdougal that kind of power, and i also certainly was without that in my bargaining regarding HBO. It might be very unusual for a writer to have that kind of strength. (Page 2 of 3) bottes ugg Fashion photographerTerry Richardsonsteps in front of the camera forValentino'slatest equipment ad campaign, which in turn kicks off today. The styles pair his or her ornate lower arm tattoos together with the fashion house's studded redRockstudRouge andRockstudNoir heels and purses. The venture, shot within Rome with Studio Backspace, will be the first time Valentino makers PierpaoloPiccioliandMariaGraziaChiurihave worked with Richardson. The pictures aim to signify “the delicate yet elegant nature individuals accessories, referred to as objects associated with desire,In . says Chiuri. [ WWD ]
It can be unclear the reason why MGM’s private stock features popped much recently, however the company is anticipated to report enhanced quarterly profits Wednesday mid-day to investors and make all of them public the following day. cheap uggs uk Generation companies: Messaging Films, Fantastic Films
The lack of main data produces for the day deprives investors of reasons to wade in to stocks, analysts said. www.ahlborn-kirchenorgeln.com/bottesugg.html His Fox Networks Party has progress upside in numerous areas, Haslingden advised the conference, including the possibility to make more money coming from selling further content legal rights to Comcast'utes Streampix video loading service and similar future offers from other cable operators.

http://nikkipedia.net/wordpress/wp-admin/profile.php
http://www.lunaoskol.ru/forum/posting.php?mode=post&f=2
http://forum.adrmuntenia.ro/memberlist.php...ile&u=33890

+Quote Post
greatg
post Oct 2 2013, 08:53 AM
Post #7

Senior Member IV
Group Icon

LeAnn Rimes is set to seem with Burt Reynolds in the CMT movie Fishing reel Love in November, and says your woman could be a part of her spouse Eddie Cibrian on the modest screen. Eddie at present stars inside the NBC drama The particular Playboy Team , and LeAnn could possibly make a guest appearance for the series. www.ahlborn-kirchenorgeln.com/uggaustralia.html “Mothers, more often than not, are the best figures,” said Lily, Seventy two, who performs washed-up baseball drink pitcher Kenny Powers' mom within HBO's Eastbound & Along . “As long as they are generally funny or interesting, I love it.”
Port Clyde, Sulphur 77-68--145 ugg soldes The getting smaller ad market isn’t the sole factor hurting Mediaset: Berlusconi, the three-time prime minister who is the company’s major shareholder, had been sentenced to four years behind offender in a duty fraud situation related to Mediaset, along with further 12 months in a insert tap situation. Both are below appeal. After that last week, prosecutors throughout Milan asked for six to eight more many years behind bars along with a lifetime exclude from politics in a situation alleging they paid underage lusty dancer Karima el-Mahroug with regard to sex after which abused their position while prime minister to acquire her away on a minimal theft charge. That judgement is expected June 24.
As outlined by an update on the website regarding China Movie Group Digital camera Cinema Line Co.-- the actual China Motion picture Group part responsible for the actual distribution associated with films in the united kingdom – Warner Bros.' Superman restart is scheduled for a monthlong run in China cinemas. botte ugg pas cher The wedding was initially scheduled for the Mouton Cadet Wine Pub atop the Palais des Festivity.
Your broad storm hit in the evening dash hour, leading to havoc on Road 40, an important artery connecting and surrounding suburbs east along with west with the city. South, winds approaching 80 miles per hour were forecast for Moore, in which a top-of-the-scale EF5 tornado wiped out 24 upon May Twenty. gucci outlet store Requested why none of Mandela's medical professionals had been offered for a news briefing, presidential spokesman Mac Maharaj said an agreement had been made in consultation along with Mandela's family whereby information will be provided via a "single source in an authoritative method."
Julie and Ron Yorn will generate the film through their Fox-based roofing shingle LBI, while Grant Myers, who is section of the studio's producing program, will be onboard for you to pen your script. http://www.ditgnoida.edu.in/uploads/guccioutletstore.html Congratulations to any or all the those who win! We’ll help you out on the trail.
PHOTOS:'Blood Ties' Cannes Elite http://uggbottespascher.prevoir-labelvie.com/ Throughout 1945, Times Area Editor Robert K. Butchers, sent to nj-new jersey to provide particular coverage, noted on the joyous return of thousands of troopers, blooded combat experienced persons of the Blackhawk Split, the 86th Infantry. Along with New Orleans, a lot more than 250 people were burned by phosphorus grenade used in a new pyrotechnic display that's part of the Army-Navy war relationship show.

http://reportsforconsumers.com/wp-admin/profile.php
http://fotoramkiforyou.ru/user/behopentribe/
http://www.platypushive.com/viewtopic.php?...045670#p1045670

+Quote Post
greatg
post Oct 2 2013, 08:54 AM
Post #8

Senior Member IV
Group Icon

The strike in Chhattisgarh point out showed that the Maoists still have the opportunity to strike, even at seriously guarded convoys, despite claims with the government it has drastically weakened a guerrilla insurgency it named the nation's finest internal stability threat. customize beats by dre
NEWS: Maggie Thatcher and the Rise and Fall of the Excellent British Pop Protest Music http://www.contelcan.net/coach-website-che...ry-store-store/
Marco Tulio Giordana’s crisis Story of the Massacre earned Of sixteen nominations Thursday in the race for that David di Donatello prizes, Italy’s leading film honours. The movie with regards to a famous 1969 bombing in the nation, was followed closely by films coming from auteurs Nanni Morettiand Paolo Sorrentino. Story of an Massacre , which was introduced only on March 25 in Croatia and has not screened outside the country, has become mentioned as being a likely in-competition variety in Cannes next month. The event is set for you to unveil its lineup in Thursday. coach wallet
Your BP established said the report suggests that Juneau's security brain, David Welker, furthermore notified your FBI's New Orleans department about the attorney's alleged wrong doings. Welker until recently ended up being the particular agent accountable for the FBI office inside New Orleans. http://amm-shadeports.com/gucci-store-loca...-free-shipping/
Look for more on Blake and Ray'ersus backstage achieving in the Feb. 25 problem of Region Weekly , about stands Feb .. 18. http://www.contelcan.net/coach-baby-bag-ch...ry-store-store/
Brooks, Mattie Versus., 87, of Shreveport, and earlier of Grand Bayou, died May possibly 24; providers at 12 a.michael. Saturday at Lake Bethlehem Baptist Chapel, Shreveport; burial inside Lincoln Funeral Park, Shreveport; plans at Winnfield Memorial Home, Shreveport. gucci women shoes

http://www.oilpulling.in/forum/posting.php...e=post&f=63
http://gimn2.ru/forum/pm/folders/company/p...nal/user/20614/
http://www.myimport.ru/user/aominpzhi1/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2017 - 10:39 AM